You don’t know me. Or you do…
But let me introduce myself in a different way. Here are some thoughts out of my brain, or mind… anyway, who knows where this stuff comes from. It is like looking throw a coin binocular inside my monkey mind. Don’t worry, no coins needed. Everything is for free.
12+4 random things
- My favourite song is my heart will go on from Celine Dion, followed by “don’t stop believing” from journey
- Authors who blow my mind are David foster Wallace and Alan watts
- Fuck, I do swear a lot
- Absurd is probably my favourite word… Just until I say indeed with a posh accent.
- Totally into US sports. Supporting boston.
go GREEN! Celtics, Pats and Soxx. okay.. I don’t give a damn about baseball.
- My favourite animal is the Kodiak bear. And penguins… don’t forget penguins
- I still can’t believe somebody wanted a faster horse instead of a car
- The more I learn about psychology, the more I laugh about myself. What a freak show
- My friends are saying I have the biggest heart. Still single btw.
- I want to run an iron man.
- My exit plan is a yacht close to Croatia, or plan B – a wooden house in Alaska, riding on top of my bear, which i rescued from a pack of wolves. A real life 4m tamagotchi. Basically living like Heman an Cringer.
- 12min.me is part of my identity
- I wonder how often Steve jobs tripped on LSD until he came up with the iPhone
- Humans over technology. Totally thinking about evolving in behaviour instead of evolving our tools.
- I have a fable for headbands. That’s why people call me Björn Borg
- Reading Charles Bukowski drunk in my favourite bar is a real experience.
… I have to stop now. The goal was 12! #12min.meYoulike